That if you confess with your mouth, ”Jesus is Lord” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved, Romans 10:9
STATEMENT OF FAITH & BELIEF'S
1. We believe that the Bible is a divine inspiration and is the word of God in totality.
2. We believe that God is a triune God and God exists as the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Nicene Creed, which says, Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of God the Father as the intercessor.
4. We believe that all have sinned and need repentance for the forgiveness of their Sins.
5. Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God and is God.
6. Justification and being born again is through the faith in the blood of Jesus Christ and sanctification takes place through the word and by the Holy Spirit.
7. Holiness as Gods standard of living.
8. To have salvation one should repent of His sins, be born again, be baptized in the waters of baptism in the name of the Father Son and the Holy Spirit and be filled with the Holy Spirit.
9. Jesus died on the cross and there is remission of sins through the blood of Jesus, there is healing through the stripes He received on the cross.
10. The evidence of being filled with the Holy Spirit is to be able to have the utterance of tongues, demonstrate the gifts of the Holy Spirit, fruit of the spirit and live the life of Christ by example.
11. Participating in the Lords supper as a remembrance of the suffering of Jesus Christ on the cross. We also believe in washing of feet.
12. Believe in the existence of eternal heaven and hell. Those that believe in Lord Jesus Christ will be taken to heaven and those that do not believe will be put in eternal condemnation.
13. Believe in rapture where Jesus will come to mid sky to receive the church, the resurrection of the dead, living saints will be caught up in the mid sky, 7 year tribulation, the second coming, the thousand year’s reign of Lord Jesus Christ, judgement and eternal condemnation of satan and its followers
14. Believe in resurrection of the body, judgment, eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
15. That holiness and spiritual growth comes through the Holy Bible, by reading, memorizing, practicing and preaching it and also through prayer, praise and worship and by being filled and led by the Holy Spirit.
16. We believe that there is a solution offered to every problem faced by a human being, through the suffering of Jesus Christ on the cross.
17. Believe in salivation, miracles, signs and wonders and supernatural power
18. Giving tithes and offering to the church and ministry.
19. Gospel should be preached to each and every person on the earth, prayers should be offered for the all people, saints, governments, nations and political leaders that people will live a peaceful and a Godly life.
20. Work towards preaching of gospel where ever it is possible, counselling and praying, holding meetings in every city, town and village of every nation if possible, enable churches to be established and strengthened
OUR DOCTRINES :
Our doctrines are based on the following scriptures.
1. Acts 2:38 – Repentance, Baptism and being filled with the Holy Spirit
2. John 3:3- New birth experience.
3. Romans 5:1-2 -Justification and Sanctification
4. Mathew 28:19 – Water baptism in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit
5. Mathew 3:11 – Baptism by water.
6. Acts 1:4-8 – Baptism of Holy Spirit which empowers a person for His service.
7. Acts 2:4 – Speaking in tongues as the spirit enables.
8. Mathew 16:16, 1st Corinthians 3:16-17 Church, the body of Christ
9. 1 Corinthians 12:1 – 14:2 – Demonstrate spiritual gifts
10. Mark 16:17-20 – Signs and wonders
11. Galatians 5:22-23 – Have fruit of the spirit
12. 1 Peter 2:24- Healing through His stripes
13. 1 Corinthians 11:23-26-The Lords supper
14. John 13:4-17 – washing the feet
15. Malachi 3:10 – Tithing and giving
16. Luke 19:8-9 – Save what was lost
17. 1 Corinthians 15:52 -The dead shall raise first at the 2nd coming of the Lord
18. 1 Thessalonians 4:17 Rapture-the living shall be caught up in sky in 2nd coming.
19. 2 Thessalonians 2:1 Pre millennium 2nd coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
20. Acts 24:15 Resurrection of the righteous.
21. Luke 18:30 Eternal Life for those that are saved
22. Mathew 25:41 Eternal condemnation for the wicked
23. Micah 6:8 Justice and Mercy
24. Luke 4:18 -19 – Liberty and freedom
25. Proverbs 31:8 – Social justice
26. Mathew 5:3-12 Grace for the oppressed
27. Exodus 20:3-17 Ten Commandments
28. Mathew 4:10 Worship, Luke 16:13 No two masters, Mathew 5:34 No swearing, Mark 2:27-28 Sabbath for man, Mathew 10:27 Love God, Mathew 5:28 No anger, Mathew 5:40 giving, Mathew 12:36 No careless words, Luke 12:15 No greed. – Jesus words in contrast to Ten Commandments.
29. Mathew 28:18-28 Great commission – Go and make disciples
30. John 4:24 – Worship in spirit and truth, spirit filled praise and worship
31. Mathew 6:9-13 – Prayer
OUR DISCIPLINE & WAY OF LIFE:
1. Our spiritual disciplines are to pray, singing through praise and worship, confessing sins, fasting, meditation and study of the Bible.
2. To be doers of the word of the God, rather than being mere listeners.
3. Work toward the unity in church and accept Sunday as the resurrection day and day of worship.
4. Giving tithes and offerings which helps maintain the church and give to the poor.
5. Being good stewards of time, talents and money. Make proper use of the other available resources.
6. Obey the people who are in leadership to have a peaceful coexistence.
7. Maintaining the moral purity by being watchful about what we speak, read, watch and listen and do the things which enhance our spiritual well being.
8.We will live a life which reflects Christ by bearing the fruit of the spirit which are love, joy peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control
9. Marriage and family is the divine institution, that the sanctity of marriage should be preserved. That a divine -order should be maintained in the family through family devotion and offer a peaceful Christian atmosphere at home.
10. Our behaviour will not be offensive to fellowmen, and also be free from addictions.
11. Be modest in appearance by avoiding dressing in a manner that encourages immoral thoughts and attitudes.
12. We have a social obligation to respect the law of the land, leaders in authority and the Government.